How do i place an order?
- Click on the “Shop” link at the top of our homepage, and scroll down to view our products.
- Once you have found what you want, select “Add to Cart”. It might have you select “Type” depending on the strain. If it does, choose feminized or regular. Then add to cart.
- Once you’ve added your selections to the cart, you can click check out. Or if on the Shop page, click the cart icon on the top right of the page
- You are then directed to the billing page. Enter all the required information
- Check the terms and conditions box, select payment type, and click “Place Order”
how do i make payment?
- Mail cash or cashiers check along with your confirmation number to 4742 42nd Ave SW #191 Seattle, WA 98116
- Or pay via Bitcoin or Ethereum. Make sure to include your confirmation number
How do i know if you have received my order?
You will receive a confirmation email from us with your order number, and instructions on how to send payment
HOw long will it take to receive my order?
We strive to ship out within 3 business days of payment processing, plus mail time, depending on where you live.
which countries do you ship to?
We ship in the US and Canada. We also have a link to buy our seeds in Europe by clicking on the EU circle on the top right of the home page
Indoor or Outdoor?
It is assumed that most strains can be grown indoors but how can we tell which strains are suitable for outdoor growing? The answer depends on the latitude the plants are grown in because the latitude affects the length of sunlight during the day. The further south the latitude, the longer the flowering season. Generally, anything that flowers in 9 weeks or less can be grown outdoors in most latitudes. The further south the growers latitude is, the more strain options one has due to a longer flowering season. The timing of the rainy season that comes towards the end of flowering in some regions will influence when flowers should be harvested as high humidity can cause bud rot.
Here’s a good tip guide by Leafly for growing in your region