You’ve decided to grow your own medical cannabis and are ready to find the seeds that are right for you. Growing your own medical cannabis can be exciting and save you several trips back and forth from the dispensary. How do you begin growing your medical cannabis seeds?
- Choose your medical cannabis seeds. There are several different types of seeds to choose from: sativa, indica, feminized, and many more. You need to decide what strains have helped provide you the relief that you’ve needed. If you liked the Gorilla Glue from the dispensary, then the Gorilla Glue seeds are the ones for you.
- Where will you be growing your medical cannabis seeds? If you are growing your plants inside, then you need to find medical cannabis seeds that don’t grow to a monstrous size. If you can plant in the backyard, then you can get the larger size strands and get a much bigger yield during harvest.
- Natural elements that your medical cannabis seeds need. Just like any normal plant, you need light, water, and good temperature. However, there are a few other elements needed in growing the best medical cannabis plants.
- Light: The medical cannabis plants need 12-14 hours of light every day. If you are planning on planting outdoors, then summer is really the only time to grow. If you choose indoor strains, then you can grow anytime with the help of a timer, ensuring they get the 12-14 hours of light a day.
- Air: Each medical cannabis plant needs fresh air. This is no problem if planted outdoor, but if you choose indoor, then you need some sort of fresh air intake.
- Temperature: Medical cannabis is a very sturdy plant and can handle both cold and warm temperatures. However, just like people perform better at a certain temperature, so do the medical cannabis seeds as well. The seeds can also freeze or boil to death.